Psychologist in Randwick & Sydney CBD
I am a registered psychologist practicing in Randwick and Sydney’s CBD. I provide evidence-based treatment for anxiety disorders and other anxiety-related difficulties.
- get overwhelmed by anxious thoughts?
- feel like you don’t live in the present moment?
- constantly struggle with feelings of anxiety?
- avoid doing meaningful things because they make you feel anxious?
- try to control your anxiety with things that are harmful in the long run?
- take out your emotions on the people you care about most?
You don’t need to struggle with anxiety anymore.
I can help with anxiety disorders, as well as many other common anxiety-related difficulties such as:
Evidence-based psychological therapy and counselling
I am a Medicare and WorkCover provider, Member of the Australian Psychological Society, and AHPRA-registered psychologist, and offer the following evidence-based psychological treatment approaches – to help you live more, struggle less:
Convenient Eastern Suburbs and Sydney CBD locations
I have two practice locations, in the Eastern Suburbs and Sydney CBD, and offer after-hours and weekend appointments for your convenience. I can also come to you if you are unable to travel for medical reasons.
My Randwick practice is at the Randwick Psychology Centre, easily accessible by public transport from Bondi Junction, Coogee, Kingsford, Kensington, Maroubra, Clovelly, Bronte, UNSW, Prince of Wales Hospital, and surrounding suburbs. My city practice is located in the heritage-listed St James Trust Building opposite Hyde Park, near Town Hall station in the Sydney CBD.