Anthony Berrick – Psychologist in Randwick & Sydney CBD
I am a registered psychologist practicing in Randwick and Sydney’s CBD. I provide evidence-based treatment for anxiety disorders and other anxiety-related difficulties.
- get overwhelmed by anxious thoughts?
- feel like you don’t live in the present moment?
- constantly struggle with feelings of anxiety?
- avoid doing meaningful things because they make you feel anxious?
- try to control your anxiety with things that are unhelpful in the long run?
- take out your emotions on the people you care about most?
You don’t need to struggle with anxiety anymore.
I can help with anxiety disorders, as well as many other common anxiety-related difficulties such as:
- obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- panic attacks / panic disorder
- generalised anxiety disorder
- excessive worrying
- performance anxiety
- confidence issues
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- anxiety-related sleep difficulties
- relationship anxiety
- health anxiety
- social anxiety
Evidence-based psychological therapy and counselling
I am a Medicare and WorkCover provider, Member of the Australian Psychological Society, and AHPRA-registered psychologist, and offer the following evidence-based psychological treatment approaches – to help you live more, struggle less:
Fear of dogs (cynophobia) treatment program
Unleashed™ is a unique evidence-based group treatment program for adults with a fear of dogs. It is the first treatment program of its kind in Australia – developed and run by a psychologist and qualified dog trainer.
Randwick and Sydney CBD locations
I have two practice locations, in the Eastern Suburbs and Sydney CBD, and offer weekend and evening appointments for your convenience. I can also come to you if you are unable to travel for medical reasons.
Phone or video consultations
I am pleased to offer remote sessions via phone or video-conferencing for clients located outside of Sydney or Australia. Even clients based locally often find these consultations more convenient.