Randwick & Sydney CBD psychologist
I am a Medicare and WorkCover provider, Assoc MAPS, and AHPRA registered psychologist practicing in Randwick and Sydney CBD. I provide high quality psychological services including psychological therapy and counselling, assessment and report writing, workers compensation, and supervision.
Your wellbeing is my number-one priority. I strive to provide the best possible service, respecting each client as a unique individual. I will work with your strengths and values to help you achieve your goals. My therapy style is compassionate, relaxed and respectful. I take my work seriously, but that doesn’t stop me enjoying what I do. Having worked as a psychologist in a number of different roles, I have experience assisting clients of all ages, with a wide range of common difficulties, clinical and non-clinical.
I adhere to the scientist-practitioner model, which means I only use evidence-based approaches that are supported by scientific research. I have a particular interest in behavioural psychology and mindfulness-based interventions, and have trained with leading researchers and clinicians in the field.
I have completed a six-year university and internship psychologist registration program and hold the following academic qualifications:
- B Sc (Psych) - University of Sydney
- Grad Dip Sc (Psych) - University of Sydney
- Dip Psych Practice - College of Professional Psychology
I hold the following professional memberships and accreditation:
- AHPRA registered psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Associate member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Medicare provider and WorkCover provider
- Associate member of the Eastern Sydney and South Eastern Sydney Divisions of General Practice
- Member of the Association for Contextual Behavioral Sciences
I provide services of the highest quality and professionalism. As a registered psychologist and Assoc MAPS, you can rest assured that:
- My academic qualifications and professional competency meet strict standards
- I receive ongoing clinical supervision and peer supervision
- I am required to undertake continuing professional development
- I am bound by a code of ethics and code of professional conduct
- You are protected by professional indemnity and public liability insurance