Step 1. Get unstuck with a Quickstart Session
If you’ve been struggling with fear and anxiety, you know what it’s like to feel stuck and overwhelmed. Let me help you make a plan to break free from your struggle with fear and anxiety.
The Quickstart Session is an ultra-streamlined dismantling of your anxiety, panic, fear or phobia, designed to reveal the key psychological processes that are making you miserable and keeping you stuck.
After breaking down the problem with an analysis of your current situation, I will uncover the steps needed to take you from where you are to where you want to be.
After the session, you’ll have a clear understanding of the problem, and my approach to help you solve it, so you can decide for yourself whether you'd like to proceed with 1‑on‑1 Therapy to make it happen.
A Quickstart Session can help with most things related to anxiety, panic, fear and phobias, such as:
- panic attacks / panic disorder
- excessive worry / generalised anxiety disorder
- social anxiety / social phobia
- public-speaking / performance anxiety
- blood-injury-injection phobia
- phobias of situations (e.g. flying, heights)
- other specific phobias
- health anxiety / illness anxiety disorder
- anxiety-related sexual dysfunction
- anxiety-related insomnia or nightmares
- obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
If you have a fear or anxiety-related problem that isn't listed above, or aren't sure if the Quickstart Session is right for you, please get in touch to make an enquiry.
Step 2. Get unf*cked with 1‑on‑1 Therapy
After you've completed a Quickstart Session, you'll have a much better understanding of your anxiety-related problem and how to overcome it.
In 1-on-1 Therapy, I'll use my clinical expertise, and the experience I've gained from working with hundreds of clients struggling with fear and anxiety just like you, to help you:
- develop expert-level psychological skills
- avoid common pitfalls and overcome barriers
- stay motivated when the going gets tough
- find shortcuts to save time and effort
- get unf*cked as quickly (and in as few sessions) as possible.
My therapy approach is evidence-based and action-oriented - I want to help you to achieve your goals and live life to the fullest, asap. 1‑on‑1 Therapy is fun, empowering, and 100% bullshit-free.