Step 1. Get unstuck with a Quickstart Session
You're here because you want help. But you don't want to commit to weeks or months of therapy without knowing what's involved, or whether it will even work. You want things to change now. I get it.
If you’ve been struggling with fear and anxiety, you know what it’s like to feel stuck. Imagine how it would feel to have a plan to break free from your struggle with fear and anxiety right now.
The Quickstart Session is an ultra-streamlined dismantling of your anxiety, panic, fear or phobia, designed to reveal the key psychological processes that are making you miserable and keeping you stuck.
After breaking down the problem with a science-based analysis of your current situation, I will work with you to clarify your values and set goals that will have a lasting and profound impact on your quality of life, and create an action plan to fast-track your success.
After the session, you’ll receive your personalised Quickstart Guide which will outline the steps you need to take to live life to the fullest, in simple jargon-free language, so you can get started on your own, or work with me in 1-on-1 Therapy if you prefer.
The Quickstart Session is designed to help with problems related to anxiety, panic, fear and phobias, such as:
- panic attacks / panic disorder
- excessive worry / generalised anxiety disorder
- social anxiety / social phobia
- public-speaking / performance anxiety
- blood-injury-injection phobia
- phobias of situations (e.g. flying, heights)
- other specific phobias
- health anxiety / illness anxiety disorder
- anxiety-related sexual dysfunction
- anxiety-related sleep problems / insomnia
- obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
If you have a fear or anxiety-related problem that isn't listed above, or aren't sure if the Quickstart Session is right for you, please get in touch to make an enquiry.
Session fee: $280
Medicare rebate: $84.80
Step 2. Get unf*cked with 1‑on‑1 Therapy
After you've completed a Quickstart Session, you'll have a plan that you can take action on right away. So, the choice is yours — go it alone, or work with me.
In 1-on-1 Therapy, I'll use my clinical expertise, and the experience I've gained from working with hundreds of clients struggling with fear and anxiety just like you, to help you:
- develop expert-level psychological skills
- avoid common pitfalls and overcome barriers
- stay motivated when the going gets tough
- find shortcuts to save time and effort
- get unf*cked as quickly (and in as few sessions) as possible.
My therapy approach is evidence-based and action-oriented. I won’t waste your time rehashing memories or searching for insight, when we could be doing things that will actually enable you to achieve your goals and live life to the fullest, right now.
1‑on‑1 Therapy is positive, empowering, and 100% bullshit-free. Most importantly, it works.
Session fee: $220
Medicare rebate: $84.80